Other places to find me

Sunday, September 18

Weekend frolicking



Hey all!! I am getting back to being better with this blogging thing. Does it make you happy like it does me?

This week was an easy one for the most part. Up at dawn. Get Lorelli ready for school. Head to work. Get things ready for the first board meeting since the spring. Leave work. Pick up the kid. Come home and make dinner. Get her in bed too late. And then, finally crash with Jennifer. And not sleep well. That was the theme of the week, it seemed. But that's ok. It doesn't mean that we get to be cranky and whiny about it, does it?

Thursday Jennifer and I had Date Night. We were going to go to the gym but my board meeting ran late, then there was traffic getting home, then a plate of dinner had been prepared for me so I had to eat, and then there was no time to go to the gym before our movie started. I am a bit bummed. It's been quite some time since we went to the gym, and I am feeling the effects of that. But we DID get to go to the movies. I almost wish we had just stayed home and watched a movie. Contagion is such a horrible movie you guys. I am not even joking. I was bored. I didn't care about the characters and it had a horribly anti-climactic ending. I really had high expectations for the movie since the book was soooo good and there was such an amazing cast, but alas, I was LET DOWN HARD!!!!



On a more positive note, we are taking Lorelli to the Sciencenter today to do another photo shoot for the exhibit that will be opening nation wide in the spring of 2012. She is already on their website looking cute with her LONG hair. And this morning she is going back to do some more. Here are a couple pictures from last time.


Well, I have to get up and moving now. I have to get ready before she gets up or we will never leave on time.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Okay, L is SO SO SO adorable in those pics I cant stand it!!!

Unknown said...

You have GOT to be the girliest girl I know LOL